Payment & Shipping Terms:
4G 1080P 22X Zoom PTZ IP Camera monitor HD PTZ camera
Applicable to vehicle, flow of large, temporary surveillance application environment, such as investigation, Applicable to vehicle, wireless and temporary outdoor surveillance like police, traffic, or concerts, others.
HD IR PTZ Camera is a professional HD IR PTZ camera integrated with record;
H.265 encoding image quality,Dual stream output;
360 degree PTZ 22X/30X, 200 preset , auto cruising;
Built-in battery power supply(4-6 hours work) or external power
Remote view in realtime monitoring,Two way voice/intercom;
4G/WIFI transmit; multiple grade image quality transmitting option;
Support 1pcs SD card up to 256G for record storage;
3G/4G/WIFI wireless transmission;
Different installation base is suitable for different installation place.
GPS google map/position,with precise timing function;
The equipment cluster intercom function.
Product Technical parameters:
Video compression H.265 High Profile Compression
OSD Overlays letters,like date/time into the video. On the small screen
Dual Stream Record with HD video and remotely live view with lower stream
Audio input/output 1-ch Audio input,1-ch Audio output
Encoding Resolution 1080P,720P,D1
Image quality High,middle and low optional
Local storage 256GB double SD card max.Option for SSD expandable.
Record format ASF/FAT32
Audio encode G.726
Record strategy Default power-on record
Night vision about 60m distance
Wireless network Support 3G/4G and compatible with GPRS,EDGE,etcbuilt-in WIFI,support hotspot.
GPS(optional) support GPS,option BD/GONASS
Horizontal speed:360°,continuous rotation:120°/S
Vertical speed:-15° -90° rotation 60°/s
Battery Built-in battery,work 6~8 hour,external power 19V/3A
Remain battery capacity 0/25%/50%/75%/100%
Installtion method Sucker installation,fixed chassis installated base(optional),able-elevated bracket(optional)
Waterproof grade IP66
Size(mm) 128(W)x40(H)x135(D)mm(with bracket installation)
Weight(g) Product:4kg,with protected box:9kg
4G HD PTZ camera.
A: 1.Check the host’s turn-on status, if only a blue light on, it means the host is in standby status and has not been started up yet, meanwhile check whether the host’s power cords red & yellow cords are in power supply status or not, if only one cord is supplying power, the device is unable to start up.
2.Check the power supply status of display screen, as well as check whether the display video has been switched to AV status.
3 Check the connecting status between the host’s video output cable and display screen.
4 check whether the lock status of the host’s LOCK, it must be locked before normal starting up.
A: 1.Check whether the SD card has been formatted or not after installation, because unformatted SD card cannot be used. Enter System Menu - System Tools - Device Format to format the newly installed SD card;
2. Check to see whether video channel is closed or not, whether set a timer recording or not, it will not take video when it is not within the video recording time period.
3.Check the SD card inserting status and whether the SD light on front panel is on or not.
A: 1. Determine the time period by analyzing the final video file before missing and the first video file after recovery.
2. Confirm whether the host is not on during that period of time, such as when the driver halfway parking, loading and unloading goods while the host is not set by video delay.
A: 1. Check whether GPS module exists, if it does not exist, check whether the hardware is installed or in a good contact.
2. Make sure that the GPS antenna contacts are good, whether the antenna is broken, it is recommended to be located in places with strong signal, note that some car glass shielding film will block GPS signals;
3. If the test is in the room, the signal of GPS antenna in the room will be obscured, it is recommended that the GPS antenna is placed outdoor.
A: 1. Choose the built-in wireless module WCDMA or EVDO, corresponding module settings are not the same, the modules supported by different machines models are not the same, so please make sure whether your module and SIM is in correspondence. Do not use telecom SIM card on WCDMA machine;
2. Check whether the settings of Server IP and port are correct, whether 3G signal is strong enough for dialing, and then check whether the 3G dial-up is successful or not.
3. When dialing is unsuccessful, please check 3G antenna is in good contact or not, the dial up may fail because of weak signal, moreover, please check whether the SIM card has enough traffic, if no traffic, dial-up will be unsuccessful.
Contact Person: Mrs. Betty zhao